Thursday, February 6, 2014

Can't Help Falling in Love with You

Since we're in the throws of a winter that just won't quit, I thought it as good a time as any to share these photos from the gorgeous October wedding in my home state of New Hampshire. Plus with Valentine's Day approaching, what better way to get into the spirit than looking through a gazillion pictures of two people totally in love?

I met the bride Samantha years ago when she was living with my college friend Alisa post-graduation. In addition to being an all-around great girl to hang out with, she also makes the most amazing cakes (I'm serious- she made one for Alisa's birthday one year that was a dead ringer for a Coach bag). When she told me she was engaged, the first question I asked was if she was going to make her own wedding cake! 

Sam and her fiance Ben chose the perfect location for their fall wedding at Church Landing in Meredith, N.H. Avid Scrabble players, I was super excited to break out my wooden tiles once again. 


Congrats to Sam and Ben, and thank you so much for choosing me to capture your day!

~L

No comments:

Post a Comment